Why do you sell mainly made-to-order ?
We want to reduce waste and produce our product as sustainably as possible. By selling our bags in pre-order batches, it means we only make what is ordered. It also gives our artisans an amazing feeling knowing that someone out there will love the product, while they are making the bags.
Why do you only offer limited number of bags per batch?
For the high quality and high complexity that our handbags require, it takes days for our artisans to handcraft each. This means that we can only produce limited number of products in each batch. So please make sure that you order yours while it's still available! If you miss it, a waitlist link will become available and we will let you know if a stock item becomes available.
How long do I have to wait to get my bag?
When you pre-order the bag, the date of the next batch is shown to you in the product description. We will update you with the progress of production via email once you make the order. We aim for our production time to take no more than 2 months.
If you are purchasing an in-stock item, it will be dispatched from our London HQ within 48 hours.
How sustainable are your products?
MOYA London commits to the highest standards for sustainable production, packaging and delivery.
- Each of our bag saves up to 9000 Litres of water by using our GOTS certified organic cotton yarn, compared to traditional cotton.
- Our CARE bags use ZERO plastic.
- The waste created from our production is less than 1%, compared to the average of 35% waste in the fashion industry.
- All products are handcrafted by female artisans.
- Our leather suppliers commit to low-impact leather production, certified by ICEC. We also make sure that all the leathers used are byproducts from the food industry.
Packaging and Delivery
- All MOYA London handbags are delivered in our specially designed packaging, using 50% less material than most other luxury brand. Made of 70% recycled paper.
- Customer orders are sent in reduced CO2 options supplied by Royal Mail or DHL where available.
Do you offer vegan handbags?
We'd love to in near future! In fact, we've been experimenting with a variety of vegan fabrics, and we are getting close to something wonderful. Stay tuned!
Can I cancel my order?
Of course you can! It is free to cancel your order as long as it is not yet shipped. We will offer that bag to customers on the waitlist. If it has been shipped, you will have 14 days to tell us if you want to return it. Please note that we may not be able to refund the return shipping, or any additional tax/duties (if applicable) associated with your initial order. Please read our full return and refund policy here.
Can I return my order?
Yes of course! You will have 14 days to return your order. Please make sure that they are in a resale-able condition, with all hang tags, dust bag and original packaging. Kindly note that we may not be able to refund the return shipping, or any additional tax/duties (if applicable) associated with your initial order. You can read our full return and refund policy here.
How do I clean and care for my bag?
When not in use, please put your MOYA bag in the dustbag supplied, and store in a cool dry place.
When in use, avoid contact with colour fast fabric as the colour may get transferred onto the bag.
If it gets dirty, clean the area with a piece of damp cloth.
Specialist dry clean only, due to delicate leather materials.